is a graphics tool for combining images to create photo morphing. It supports several images and the output can be saved in various formats.
- Importing: Sqirlz Morph enables to import still images, AVI video or animation file from the computer system to start the creation. After that, photo morphing can start. Note that to quicken the process, a drag and drop method can be used.
- Multi-morphing: the user can import two different images to morph into one. Another option enables to add as many files as needed. Sqirlz Morph can work with them all to complete the creation of the image morph.
- Customization: during the creation, it is possible to adjust some settings to one's needs. For example, the user can control point, fix image boundaries and even arrange windows. The aim is to synchronize features between the several images.
- Output: once satisfied with the creation, Sqirlz Morph enables users to save the output in the most common formats. For AVI videos, the output remains the same and ditto for SWF files. It can also be saved in bitmap and JPEG.
- Sqirlz Morph is a free program.
- It offers a preview mode.
Latest update on October 27, 2014 at 08:23 AM.