is a software that allows users to clean the operating system to make it more efficient. It is easy to use thanks to the well-organized interface.
- Analysis: Registry Healer scans the entire hard disk of the user to start the process. It scans, for example, every nooks and cranny of each partition to detect factors that could affect the well functioning of the system. Detected items will be posted on the main interface.
- Customization: scanning partitions and folders with Registry Healer is configurable. The user can specify the partition to be analyzed. This system can optimize the analysis and early detection of unnecessary files.
- Repair: what makes Registry Healer convenient is that it can also repair invalid entries by finding files and source files. It can also remove unnecessary files that are generated during the install or uninstall of a program.
- Cleaning: Registry Healer can also provide assistance for more disk space. Indeed, it is able to automatically empty Bin, delete recently opened documents and invalid shortcuts, to name just a few.
- Registry Healer can backup system files that can be restored at any time.
- This is a shareware version.
Latest update on July 23, 2014 at 07:15 AM.