is a utility to assist in the management of a project. It contains many tools needed to develop a business such as time tracking. It has been developed and published by Dam Donnison and Karen Chisholm.
- Project management: dotProject is endowed a calendar to mark the progress of activities in a company. It classifies various projects by name and length so that the manager can easily filter them. This program is using color coding system to represent the different steps to be followed.
- Production monitoring: this utility allows the creation of user profiles in a database. The administrator of the company can follow the daily work on an employee via this interface. It also calculates the working time.
- Graphs: dotProject is capable of analyzing achieved tasks and the realization of a given project in graph. It has a wide range of diagrams to graphically represent the evolution of an activity. Graphs are customizable in terms of colors, curves and shapes.
- dotProject is a tool that can be downloaded and used free of charge.
- It supports calendar, forums and helpdesk creation.
- It is not available in other languages than English.
Latest update on Friday November 28, 2014 07:05:01 AM