Financial management is no longer a restricted issue since everybody can perform it with the right tools. KMyMoney
is a personal finance manager that you can get free of charge.
- Journal: first of all, the software helps you to save all operations in a special register. It tracks all transactions that have been recorded from the program. The interface of this register permits to filter and search for a transaction at a time.
- Banking: with the ability to import QIF files, the user can make an online payment of these invoices. In addition, the application directly removes forms from the bank which is guaranteeing the security of shared information.
- Programming operations: accounting manual can sometimes be tedious. KMyMoney will set the payment of fixed charges. To do this, you just have to create a calendar in which you can insert operations to perform.
- Investments: on the other hand, it is possible to track investments, that is to say, stocks, treasury bonds, mutual funds, etc. Updates stock values are automatically downloaded from the official websites of financial markets.
- Reporting: to facilitate decision making, KMyMoney offers its users to make reports that can be saved in different formats. From now on, graphical models are not yet available to allow a better visibility of the financial situation.
- KMyMoney is entirely free and easy to handle.
- It only compatible with Linux.