You do not need to be a computer expert to optimize your computer’s performance. You just need the right tools. Quick Heal PCTuner
gets rid of unnecessary files and clean up your system.
- Auto Tuneup: the application cleans the system clutter once installed. For this, it deletes invalid and unwanted junk files, Internet and applications daily used history as well as obsolete registry entries.
- Cleanup: Quick Heal PCTuner can create disk space and improve system performance, removes invalid registry, and removes all traces of browsing and applications’ history.
- Duplicate file finder: all duplicate files can be deleted. It can hunt them in their specified locations on the computer system. Users can configure it to use a conventional method or a secure deletion method.
- Secure delete: deleted files and folders are unrecoverable providing different types of deletion method. You can use the default method of deletion, the two-pass deletion method and the DOD method of deletion.
- Backup: since it performs an automatic backup of files, restoring them can be performed. Backed-up files directly restore deleted files and each detailed record is chronologically maintained.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 256 MB or higher RAM
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB of free hard disk space
- Processor: 300 MHz or higher processor
- Quick Heal PCTuner optimizes at most the computer’s performance.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
Latest update on February 14, 2013 at 12:14 AM.