Managing its own accounting can become easier and easier in our days. In fact, Grisbi
(GPL) offers a more intuitive and simple program for a basic use and for a maximum of satisfaction.
- French-style accounting standardization: since this software has been designed by French technicians, the idea is to better meet the terms with the spirit and logic of French accounting system. This can be a great help for expatriates living or working in France.
- Multifunctional: indeed, Grisbi can manage numbers of tasks at the same time. For example, it can do expenditure, revenue categories, balance sheet transactions, budget allocations and other information for proper accounting.
- QIF files supported: sometimes, it turns out that banks’ websites send QIF files which are not supported by traditional readers. And that causes some troubles. With this accounting software, these files can be opened and processed at once without any delay.
- The software is a practical client manager.
- Offers a careful management of interest rate and exchange fees.
- Possibility to make transfer from account to account.
- No loan account management.
- No Internet or Minitel approach.
Latest update on October 12, 2012 at 02:01 AM.