BitMeter II is a bandwidth monitoring application that runs in the background, logging important and statistical data, logging important and statistical data, regarding your network's Internet connection speeds. It's easy to use, yet its robust interface gives users exactly what they want and at a level they can handle. Red is download, Green is upload and Yellow is total for both.
Some features you get with Bit meter:
- Audio notification at regular (configurable) time intervals - different tones are played according to your current upload or download speed (tone boundaries are also configurable)
- Audio notification each time a certain amount of data is transferred (uploaded, downloaded or both)
- Animated System Tray icon shows upload and download speeds
- Check for new version (with auto-check option and proxy support)
- Select any combination of network cards to monitor or ignore
- Configurable graph scale - set to any value, or set to auto-adjust according to your speed
- Connection Speed Helper
- Option to display current graph maximum on screen
- Change units used in readout (Kb,KB,Mb,MB)
- Change graph type (bar or line graph)
- Interval bars with adjustable time period
- Adjustable scroll interval (anywhere between 1 and 60 seconds)
- Save favourite colour combinations for later use, or use one of the preconfigured colour-schemes.
- Configure System Tray tooltip information (including speeds and days totals)
- Show or hide readout area, or adjust its font-size.
- Auto-start option for current user, or all users
- Manual and automatic backup options of configuration and traffic history information.
.... and many more