Written in C and GTK by Laurent CHRETIEN, gfaim
is a program that stacks up thousands of French recipes where the user can launch a search easily and quickly.
- Database: gfaim can provide users with valuable assistance. In fact, this program offers a database that includes more than 10,000 recipes. To choose one, they just have to run the program and choose among all available recipes. Note that this database was built in collaboration with Alexandre PUKALL.
- Search engine: with more than 10,000 recipes, gfaim manages to facilitate search option. That is why the search box simply lets users type for a keyword related to the recipe and hundreds of results will appear on the main interface.
- Display: with a user-friendly interface, gfaim is quite simple to handle. Indeed, the window is divided into two parts. The left one is containing the list of all recipes and the right is the box where the recipe and preparation is written.
- gfaim is downloadable free of charge.
- It is useful, practical and does not RAM resources.
- The program is only available for Linux operating system.
Latest update on July 25, 2014 at 07:43 AM.