, developed by Javacool Software LLC, is a program offering a real-time protection against spyware. This security tool is small in size.
Real time scanning
is first and foremost launching a scan on the entire disks of the computer. This is automatically done after the installation and continues in real-time. It supports EXE and CAB files. Items, if there are, can be blocked from being opened.
In order to prevent the download of some new or mutated spyware from the Internet, SpywareGuard
has been featured with this option. File transfer is controlled meticulously so as to prevent spyware from being downloaded through Internet.
After each action, SpywareGuard
can detail information about it on the main interface. For instance, the type and risk with the destination and the registered name can be available every time the user wants them.
- Operating System: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- SpywareGuard can stop browser hijacking activities.
- This program is a freeware.
- It is lightweight and can be installed and uninstalled on demand.
- It stops spywares in real time.
- This program has not yet been tested on Windows Vista.
Latest update on September 25, 2014 at 02:30 AM.