SurveilStar Activity Monitor
is a tool enabling to monitor programs, visited websites, transferred files, recieved and sent emails. It lets users keep an eye on employees and children’s activity on the Internet and on a computer..
- Control email: SurveilStar Activity Monitor works as an email recorder to keep track of all sent and received emails by email clients. It supports POP3, SMTP, IMAP protocols, http webmails and much more. Moreover, even unencrypted POP3, IMAP and SMTP (Outlook, Outlook Express and Thunderbird) can be managed.
- Website: monitoring and recording all visited websites are possible. It supports several browsers such as MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Communicator, Netscape Browser, AOL Explorer, Avant Browser, Maxthon, NetCaptor, SlimBrowser and much more.
- Filtering: compatible with multiple browsers, SurveilStar Activity Monitor can be configured to filter unwanted and harmful web pages. It is also possible to filter predefined websites by IP address or by host name.
- Blocking: SurveilStar Activity Monitor can block a specific computer's Internet TCP connections and outgoing TCP data (maximum data size is customizable). In addition, it sends you a detailed report on the activities carried out by each user on your screen.
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7, 32bit & 64bit.
- RAM: 512 MB or above (512MB recommended).
- Processor: Pentium III / Athlon 500MHz or above, (Pentium 500 recommended).
- Required disk space: 10MB (10GB recommended).
- SurveilStar Activity Monitor is easy to use and to set up.
- It creates detailed statistics of all web activities.
- It is password protected.