WiFi has become more and more famous. You can see it almost everywhere. To locate the wireless network with precision close to where you are, you can use KisMAC
. It is an application that detects quickly and easily WiFi networks.
- Detection of WiFi networks: even if there is Wi-Fi almost everywhere, it is always best to know where the nearest place where Wifi works. To do this, you can use KisMAC. It is a tool primarily designed to detect wireless networks.
- Details: this software has the advantage of giving details on the Wi-Fi network that it detects. For example, it accurately displays the network name, channel, encryption type, or signal strength, and many others. Kinds of information making it more convenient!
- Source display and distribution of the signal: in addition to these features, KisMAC can also locate the main source networks it detects. In addition, it also gives users the ability to view the distribution of the signal.
- Operating System: Mac OS X.
- Required disk space: 4 MB
- It is available in free version.
- It is lightweight and does not consume too many system resources.
- It supports mapping and GPS.
Latest update on May 13, 2013 at 01:17 AM.