Tor (Vidalia Bundle)
is especially designed to protect the anonymity of the user when browsing the Web and to control Tor applications.
- Anonymity: Tor (Vidalia Bundle) has a clear and convenient interface to control navigation on the Internet and thus, prevent identity theft. It protects all information against traffic analysis. This program also prevents hackers to know the Websites visited by the user and locate it.
- Process: this program creates a mesh network with each connected user. Web requests are sent randomly in a set of encrypted nodes. The path taken by the data packets changes every 10 minutes with better privacy.
- Compatibility: Tor (Vidalia Bundle) works with lots of applications such as kinds of Web browsers and other instant messaging protocols. It fits perfectly most currently used communication protocols such as SSH or IRC.
- Operating System: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- A simple click is enough to change IP address or to disable secure browsing.
- Tor (Vidalia Bundle) can inform the user about the bandwidth usage.
- Compatibility with Linux and Mac operating systems
- This software is free and available in French.
- Using Tor can slow down the computer and the Web browsing.
See also :