It is essential to know that Basic Input/Output System known under the acronym BIOS is an essential component for every machine. It should always be updated to recognize new processors and new hardware connected to the PC. And if you have ASUS motherboard, ASUS Update Utility
will be very useful for you.
- Backup: ASUS Update Utility will help you avoid discomfort during the crash of your system or an infection with viruses. Indeed, it will automatically save a copy of your BIOS. So then, you just have to restore them to recover them.
- Update: to update the BIOS, ASUS Update Utility automatically connects to the server to find the last ASUS BIOS online file. So then, you can download this file and manually update the BIOS or update your BIOS directly from the latest version on the Internet.
- Information: moreover, the tool also allows you to see the information in your BIOS. And if you want to update a file, it is able to find the most recent one. This is useful when you want to update some files in your BIOS.
- Operating Systems: Win 98, Win 2000, Me, Win XP.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- ASUS Update Utility is downloadable free of charge.
- It is lightweight and does not consume RAM resources.
- It requires an Internet connection for the update.
Latest update on February 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM.