ZHPDiag is a diagnosis tool (directed by Nicolas Coolman), an extract from Zeb Help Process
. It allows rapid and full diagnosis of your computer. It scans your registry and lists the sensitive areas that are susceptible to infection. It is available in several languages: French, German, English, Spanish, Italian.
For your system's safety, ZHP Diag must be used only under guidance by a CCM virus/security contributor.
How to use:
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag :
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
6. Close ZHPDiag.
7. To transmit the report, click on this link :
8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt) and upload the file on tinyupload.
9. Note the url given to you on tinyupload.
9. Create a new topic on CCM's virus/security forum, explain your issue and paste the tinyupload url.
Your log will be analysed and cleaning instructions will be given to you.
Latest update on October 31, 2016 at 04:52 PM.