is a special tool that has been designed to protect your private messages especially in instant messaging. It proves to be a great help in this area.
- Rijndael Encryption Algorithm: designed to be replaced by DES algorithm, this encryption has been announced to be one of the securest to protect data by US Government. It is using 128-bit, 192-bit or 256-bit keys with an implementation encrypting 128-bit blocks.
- Password protected: in addition to the Rijndael Encryption Algorithm which is approved by the US Government, TheLetterEncrypter requires password for both the sender and the receiver. For that, users have to enter the password and the text and click on “Encrypt” and that is all.
- Portable: being portable, users can carry it in their thumb drives (USB sticks). It does not require any installation and only weights 14KB and does not require too much space on the hard disk. Besides, TheLetterEncrypter does not write any data to disks.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- TheLetterEncrypter is very practical for sending private messages via instant messaging clients.
- It is easy to use with and intuitive interface.
- It is taking a little time to get the message encrypted.
Latest update on February 18, 2013 at 01:46 AM.