J. River MEDIA JUKEBOX is a multi-talented music software that has been designed for playing MP3, WMA and iTunes files, burning and organizing and ripping a digital music collection.
- Encodes to WMA, OGG, APE and MP3, you can profit from customizable View Schemes that are intended to give you supreme control over file organization and makes tagging effortless. It can also support all popular music file formats such as Monkeys Audio (ape, apl) - MPC Audio (mpc, mp +) - MPEG audio (mp3, mpa, mpga) - OGG Audio (ogg) - WAV Audio (wav) - FLAC - Windows Media Audio (wma, wax) - AAC audio (m4a, m4p, m4b, aac) - AC3 - audio AIF (aif, aifc, aiff) - AU audio (au, snd) - audio Audible (aA) - audio CD (cda) - DTS audio - audio MIDI (mid , noon, rim, rmid) - Podcast (feed, itpc, pcast, podcast) Podcast Feed (RSS) and Podcast XML (xml) - RealAudio (ram, ra) - Shorten Audio (shn) - WavPack (wv).
- Skinning modes and visualisation: it can support three different skinning modes as well as support for thousands of Winamp2 skins. Thanks to a Visualization Studio feature, the users have the possibility to create their own savable visualizations. Moreover, a DSP Studio permits a customisation of the listening environment.
- Fast: you just need to drag-and-drop for the creation of easy Playlist and rapid and powerful file search and play.
- 600 Pentium, 64 MB RAM, 40 MD Drive Space
- Manage libraries of 1,000,000+ files
- Slick new interface
Latest update on August 10, 2012 at 05:56 AM.