In three steps, you can capture, edit and share your software demos, web animations, flash tutorials, visual FAQ or other flash tutorials. ViewletBuilder Pro
offers effective and professional looking presentations.
- Capture: the application only captures the needed graphic layer updates on your screen. It captures any cursor position changes enabling to create professional and interactive demos. You can record each movement on the screen.
- Editing: after the capture, ViewletBuilder Pro users are allowed to enhance the quality of their demos. They can add notes, arrows, callouts, animated highlights, transitions, audio and video narration. It is also possible to zoom in and out an area and add files to the presentation.
- Sharing: once created and transformed according to your needs and requirements, you can then, publish it directly to YouTube thanks to its output formats. It can also be sent via email, uploaded to an LMS, or burned on a CD.
- Enhancement: for this latest version, users can profit from the live capture and screen recorder in real time, use Master slides and layers, cascading style sheets, zooming and panning, slide transitions, and much more.
- Operating System: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- RAM: 1GB+ RAM Recommended
- Screen resolution: 800x600 minimum (1024x768 recommended).
- Processor: Intel P4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible).
- Internet connection required for activation.
- ViewletBuilder Pro is the best choice for busy professionals.
- It is easy to use.