Winner of numbers of awards namely a Technical Grammy and two SOS Awards as well as the MIPA, Melodyne Editor
is a full featured tool to edit your audio files. It is using DNA Direct Note Access to make the editing perfect and satisfying.
- Audio shaping: with the ability to remove wrong notes from your piano recordings giving the highest quality and rhythmic freedom, Melodyne Editor provides the most powerful edition to work with your audio file.
- DNA Technology: thanks to this Direct Note Access, Melodyne Editor enables to identify and edit individual notes within polyphonic audio material. The tool affords to pitch note lengths and other parameters.
- Monophonic and polyphonic materials: for editing notes, users can modify the pitch, pitch drift, position, pitch modulation, length, volume, attack speed and the time course within notes. It is also possible to change the formant spectrum, the pitch of any transition between notes, copy, cut and paste.
- Manual and user interface: Melodyne Editor is multilingual, supporting English, French, Spanish and Japanese. It offers a manual helping users to well master the application.
- Operating systems: Windows XP (SP3, 32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 or Windows 8 (64-bit recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core.
- ASIO-compatible audio hardware.
- Melodyne Editor is an essential piece of software that perfectly matches studios.
Latest update on April 11, 2013 at 01:32 AM.