is a utility for adding background images to Windows folders. It also enables to select the color of the file captions in the Windows Explorer. It is published by Clickomania.ch!.
With simple file browsing, the Backgrounder
user will be redirected to the picture he wants to embellish the folder. For now, this program only supports JPEG and Bitmap file formats which are popular in multimedia world.
Image size and position
During the process, Backgrounder
lets users adjust the size of the image in question as well as scaling. This program is also giving the freedom to adjust the position of the selected picture before completing the process.
This most recent version is packed with the ability to work with subfolders. Backgrounder
is making it possible to add pictures to all subfolders contained in the document in question. Note that these subfolders can be selected.
- Backgrounder can be downloaded and used free of charge.
- The interface is sleek to help users better handle it.
- The interface is Windows Explorer-like.
- It is not working on other Operating Systems but XP.
- This program is quite limited in terms of features.
Latest update on October 15, 2014 at 09:30 AM.