Rylstim Screen Recorder
is an application that lets it users record and save the screencast on the computer system. Detailed below are some of its main features.
- Recording: Rylstim Screen Recorder enables to record anything happening on the screen. It can be the movement of the mouse, as well as other keystrokes and many more.
- Output formats: unfortunately, Rylstim Screen Recorder only supports AVI file format for the output video. Nevertheless, this format remains one of the most used in multimedia world and can be played by the major players available on the Internet.
- Interface: the interface of this application is quite intuitive. One click of the mouse is enough to start recording. Some information related to the recording as well as the output format are showed up on Rylstim Screen Recorder's interface.
- Customizable: Rylstim Screen Recorder is entirely customizable. Users are given the possibility to show Left Button Clicks or Show Right Button Clicks. They can also choose codec and frame rate.
- Supported codec: this application supports the following codec: Cinepak Codec by Radius, Intel IYUV codec, Microsoft RLE, Microsoft Video 1, Microsoft YUV, Toshiba YUV codec and Xvid MPEG-4 Codec.
- Rylstim Screen Recorder is easy to use.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on December 16, 2014 at 05:13 AM.