Undelete for Outlook
is a program for recovering data that are deleted accidentally from Outlook. They are saved and stored in a secure location.
- Outlook versions: Undelete for Outlook can work with several versions ranging from 97, 98 to 2010. All files attached to them and accidentally removed are backed up in a secure location. Once recovered, they can be re-opened and edited at any time.
- Output format: the undeleted data will be saved as new Microsoft Outlook Personal Storage File or .PST. It can be an image, a document, notes and even contacts; Undelete for Outlook can manage to recover them all.
- File attachments: as already told above, this utility is aiming at recovering deleted data from Outlook. This means that even attached files can be processed and concerning this, it is worth to note that Undelete for Outlook can support recovering files of up to 2 GB.
- Undelete for Outlook is a simple and lightweight program.
- There is an install/uninstall support.
- This is a shareware version.
- Data from corrupted mailboxes cannot be extracted.
Latest update on September 16, 2014 at 09:09 AM.