It is said that Hangman game has arisen in Victorian Times, around 1837 to 1910. Hangman for BlackBerry
is a fun and modern version of this word guessing game that users can put in their pockets and play at any time.
- The game itself: Hangman is making players guess the hidden word by revealing letters. If the player guesses the letter and it's not there, then, a part of the hangman is drawn. And of course if the hangman is completely drawn, the game is over.
- Word categories: the game offers eight different categories of words. Users can choose words related to animals, adjectives, cities, countries, languages, nouns, verbs, water bodies). It counts over 2900 different words.
- Two keyboard layouts: in order to satisfy and accommodate every player, Hangman for BlackBerry offers two keyboard layouts. Players can switch to QWERTY or Alphabetical keyboard layouts depending on their needs.
- Other features: there is a special button where the user can click on to go online and find the meaning of an unknown word. This option can be a great way to learn new words and new facts. Users can play alone or with another player.
- Hangman for BlackBerry is an educational game.
- There is a Facebook mode.
- The interface of the game is intuitive and colorful.
Latest update on December 16, 2014 at 10:04 AM.