Having a free game on iPhone is not granted. But this one deserves its place on your iPhone. Catcha mouse!
is a funny way to challenge your intelligence and skills by using all your wit to catch a mouse.
- Levels: Catcha Mouse is not very complex. Each level is constituted of holes and mousetraps. You need to prevent rodents from escaping by placing traps on the right places on the game area. In all, there are 30 free levels available for users and over 120 other extra levels.
- Retina display: this brand new name used by Apple is known for having a high enough pixel density. The pixel density is sufficiently high that the human eye is not able to see the pixelation at a typical viewing distance. This makes the quality of the images and graphics of high definition.
- Graphics and sounds: the graphics and sounds that the game provides are very pleasant. The interface itself is colorful with options to play with or without sound. There are several graphics of cheeses, traps and of course the mouse that are of good pixelation.
- The mouse is hard to catch.
- The game is available in US, Canada, UK, France, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Australia, Argentina, Paraguay and Lithuania.
- The last version offers about 450 levels.
- There are not enough animations and effects.
Latest update on October 10, 2012 at 09:35 AM.