is a Photoshop plug-in offering a compendium of filters to enhance a given image. Users can create their own or apply those that are proposed there.
- Filter creation: Filter Forge is integrated with a feature enabling users to create their own filters, effects, textures and backgrounds. Filters have been created to automatically support 16- and 32- bit modes in Photoshop and real-world HDRI.
- User-created filters: this program offers exactly 9964 user-created filters. Filter Forge categorizes them by theme so as to let users manage them easily. Among others, we can cite Mushroom, Sea scrolls and Flagstones filters.
- Loop: these options have been integrated into this version 4. Loop option offers two key concepts that are nested loops and recursions. They are entirely adapted from programming languages for all benefits.
- Preview image: introduced in Filter Forge for the version 3, this option comes with an alpha channel giving users the ability to preview filters with transparent areas. This can be done in a matter of minutes.
- It is easy to use.
- The interface is well-designed and graphical.
Latest update on January 28, 2014 at 01:30 AM.