Ace of Spades
is an FPS game and a free-to-play sandbox building that has been developed by Ben Aksoy for PC. Being a multiplayer, it is combining Minecraft's best bits with Team Fortress' fast-paced shooter gameplay.
- The game itself: it is mainly a capture-the-flag video game but there are many other game modes. Players can choose among team death match, or territorial control or running man. As a multi-player one, 32 players are allowed on a server. Concerning weapons, players can choose among rifle, shotgun, submachine gun, shovel, and much more. Gamers are allowed to destroy enemy's structures and dropping opponents to their death.
- Sandbox: also known as open world game, a sandbox game is a video game where player can roam freely through a virtual world. Players are given considerable freedom to approach objectives. They are also provided tools with which they can create how they play and modify their world. In fact, they can build defensive structures or dig trenches, among other options.
- Customization: players are allowed to change the textures and sounds of the game according to their needs. They can also create their own maps thanks to "AoS" that contains a Map editor called "Voxed".
- Large game world.
- Can support up to 32 players.
- Good balance of tactics and action.
- The interface is not really attractive.
- No clearly defined goal game.
Latest update on January 22, 2015 at 07:29 AM.