Designed for home studio recording, Okoker Audio Recorder & Editor
is a powerful audio editor for editing and recording audio files. It is mainly intended for beginners but is also suitable for experts.
- Recording: with Okoker Audio Recorder & Editor, you are given the opportunity to record any sound being played on your computer. For instance, you can record radio stations from the Internet ; you can also record any audio source from your computer.
- Effects: once recorded, users can edit the recorded sound. Indeed, it is possible to amplify, compress, delay, fade in/out, equalize, flange, normalize, invert, reverse, stretch, and add silence or vibrato to it.
- Supported formats: Okoker Audio Recorder & Editor supports several output file formats. They includes wav, mp3, mp2, wma, ogg, g721, g723, g726, vox, raw and pcm. These formats are the most common in multimedia world and can be played by most players.
- Interface : from the interface, users can directly play, pause, rewind and forward recorded files. Green in color, the interface is quite intuitive and graphical and displaying information about the file being played (path, name, type, length).
- Operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- RAM: 32 MB RAM or higher.
- Processor: 333 Mhz Pentium II or higher.
- Required disk space: 10 MB free hard drive space
- Okoker Audio Recorder & Editor is useful for recording any sound.
- It is possible to convert audio files between various formats.
- Recorder time is limited.