Mysms for Mac OS X
is a multiplatform program allowing users to send and receive SMS on their Mac OS, just as with their mobile phones.
- Synchronization: Mysms for Mac OS X's main function is to let users send and receive SMS on their Mac. This means that sync can be processed between the Mac and other devices. The principle is to let the user type the existing phone numbers and then, send texts via the mobile phone.
- Security: all SMSs that are synched and transferred through these devices are utterly protected and encrypted. Mysms for Mac OS X also backs them up to the Cloud. All datas are kept safe and locked to avoid data theft and piracy.
- Text Messaging: Mysms for Mac OS X gives users the ability to send text messages for free to other Mysms users regardless the platform they are on. There is also another way; the user can send text via his carrier just as with iMessage.
- Notification: it is possible to configure Mysms for Mac OS X to send notification when the user receives a SMS or when somebody is calling. Note that this notification can be customized with tracks on the system or on the device.
- Mysms for Mac OS X gives users several themes to personalize the interface.
- It can be downloaded and used for free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on July 23, 2014 at 05:13 AM.