is a program that can monitor public and local IP addresses. It displays all IP addresses and detects changes if a user tries to assign one to the computer.
- Detection: once installed on the computer system, IP Watcher automatically shows all current public and local IP addresses. This program's main function is to detect any change about these IP addresses so that administrator can take the necessary action to restart programs or other actions.
- Notification: for this latest version, IP Watcher can send text message alerts to the administrator's mobile phone reporting about changes. Apart from that, notification can also be sent to an email address with the computer name and the exact time the change occurred.
- Windows Service: IP Watcher is now running as Windows service. The program sits in the system tray area as an icon in order to display changes instantly. The computer name, IP address as well as the External IP address will appear at any change.
- IP Watcher is simple to handle.
- It is now available free of charge.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on July 23, 2014 at 04:34 AM.