It is always needed to be aware of the status of all applications installed on your computer. AutoUP
has been designed to that purpose. Detailed below are some of its main features.
- Scan: the main function of AutoUP is to search for available updates for all applications and drivers installed on the userís computer. To achieve this, once installed on the computer system, it performs a full disk scan.
- Display: once the scan completed, AutoUP displayed on its interface all installed applications. This permits you to find how many programs are running on your computer system with their updates and available versions.
- Download: when an application falls into disuse, AutoUP immediately offers a link that will allow the user to update it. Thus, by using it, you can always be sure that applications and drivers wonít miss the latest version.
- Interface: besides the features mentioned above, AutoUP has a clear and intuitive interface making it easy and quick to handle. Color code will let you know the status of an application (up to date: green, full updates: red, and beta update: yellow).
- Operating Systems: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 512 Mb.
- Required disk space: 350 KB
- Internet connection.
- .Net Framework 2.0
- AutoUP is lightweight and does not consume memory resources.
- It can be downloaded for free.
Latest update on Wednesday June 19, 2013 08:54:29 AM