Any programmer knows MySQL database. It is known for its being handy. It is a downloadable version of this famous open source database.
- Database server: MySQL Community Server can be used to manage web applications, e -commerce and online transactions. Thus, the MySQL database incorporates support for those transactions.
- Connector: with standard JDBC, ODBC, and .Net, the developer can choose the programming language. Nevertheless, it has at its disposal a native C library that will enables to work on other applications.
- Performance and high availability: MySQL replication allows you to create profitable applications. In addition, it enables to develop complex and massive replication typologies.
- Partitioning: the developer may have a horizontal partitioning where databases are divided into subsets. This facilitates database management. MySQL Community Server also offers several modes of partitioning: range, select by list, by columns or by key.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Processor: Pentium 500MHz.
- Disk Space: 180 MB of available disk space.
- MySQL Community Server is free.
- It supports the most used programming languages.
- The use of the software requires a minimum of knowledge in database management.
Latest update on November 7, 2013 at 07:51 AM.