ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Outlook is a component of the Microsoft Office Suite. You must get the entire Microsoft Office Suite to benefit from Outlook.
One month free trial
Communicate more effectively by connecting with others
- Support dExchange ActiveSync. Don't miss your meetings, messages and contacts. As part of your Outlook experience, you can now receive messages, appointments and contacts from Outlook.com and Hotmail by push-type transmission.
- Navigation bar. Profit from the advantages of the navigation bar to speed up your communications! Use it to open your email, calendar, contacts and tasks quickly. Everything you need is here.
- Social connectors. Stay well informed. Receive the latest updates from your contacts on social networks you use most (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) automatically.
Easily manage your contacts and schedule.
Look for important information quickly
- Glances. Take a look at your schedule, an appointment or task, or with details and information related to a contact without rearranging windows or lose your train of thought.
- Contact card. Integrate multiple contacts in a single windows with all the details of a person (including updates of social networks) to identify the social context of the person quickly and remove any duplicate if necessary.
- Share your calendar. Viewing your calendar, scheduling meetings and responding to meeting invitations by other users can be done quickly and simply.
- Research. Search for messages, attachments, calendar appointments and contacts through improved research, to communicate immediately with the right people.
- Quick filters and contextual commands. Discover how filters and contextual commands speed things up. With one click, instantly access the contents of your calendar daily, weekly or monthly. Choose from several intuitive ways to filter, organize and use your e-mail.
- Weather bar. Check weather forecast bar, and plan your day or your next trip depending on the weather.
New features for Outlook 2013
The appearance of Outlook has been improved. A simplified interface is designed to help you focus on important data through a clear display messages, calendars and contacts.
Display preview messages in the message list
Identify in a wink the messages and process to treat in priority.
Respond faster with embedded responses
Answer with a click by typing your answer directly in the Reading Pane. Or start a Lync IM conversation to discuss in real time.
Use commands in message lists to quicken actions
Mark or delete your unread or read messages through useful commands in the message list.
In the same way, "All" and "Unread" buttons enables you to focus on some messages.
Take a look at your schedule, an appointment or details about a contact you are sending a message without switching from IM to calendar or other modes for example.
See all the details about your contacts in one place
Contact card gathers the main details about a contact in a single location: phone, e-mail address, mailing address, company information, updates on social networks and availability. This card allows you to schedule a meeting, send an instant message or call someone. This is making it an essential tool for all communications.
Quickly switch between Outlook main elements
Just above the status bar, at the bottom of the screen is located a clearer view of messages, calendar, tasks and contacts, for easy browsing.
Personalize your inbox
Rename the folders in your inbox and rearrange them as you will.
Location for all your documents and messages project in mailboxes
Give the members of your team access to a folder, a calendar and a list of common tasks to manage the work effectively. Use the combined power of Outlook, Exchange and SharePoint
Connect to Hotmail without additional
Outlook 2013 includes integrated support for Exchange ActiveSync, so that you do not need a Hotmail Connector additional to connect to Hotmail. In addition, if you use tasks to plan your day in detail, you can now synchronize Hotmail with Outlook tasks to consolidate all the data.
Search for what you want at any time
Search for messages, attachments, calendar appointments and contacts to quickly find the information you need.
You do not need to search for the local weather forecast since it will appear directly in the Calendar view, with the current conditions.
Computer and processor
X86 or 64-bit processor of 1 GHz or higher with SSE2
1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
3 GB of available disk space
1366 x 768 of screen resolution
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with. NET 3.5 or later, or Windows Server 2012
The graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10, Mozilla Firefox 10.x or later, Apple Safari 5 or Google Chrome 17.x.
Internet connection. Fees may apply.
A touch device is required to use multi-touch features. You can still access all functions with keyboard, mouse or other standard device. Note that new touch features are optimized for the use with Windows 8.
Instant Search feature requires Windows Search 4.0.
Some advanced features require connectivity to Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010 or Exchange Server 2013. Outlook 2013
is not supported by Exchange 2003.
Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
Management features of rights to information require access to Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running on Windows Rights Management Services.
Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
Product functionality and graphics may vary depending on the configuration of your system. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.