Checkers is one of the most popular games of reflection. Checkers-7
is a board game similar to checkers but in a computerized and modern version.
- The goal: with Checkers-7, the goal is to capture the opponent's pieces or immobilize them. The winner is the one that still has pieces that are authorized to move.
- Queen: the pawn that comes from the other side of the checkerboard becomes queen. This centerpiece has the ability to move around but still diagonally. It can pass through several empty boxes at once.
- Game's mode: in Checkers-7, you can play alone or two. In the second case, simply choose an online adversary or play on the same PC. In addition, the game can quickly load a saved game. Note that a tutorial enables to learn about possible moves.
- The interface is intuitive.
- It is easy to handle.
- This is a shareware version.
- It is not available in other languages.
Latest update on November 26, 2013 at 04:56 AM.