Learning methods have changed following the evolution of technology. Currently, kids can learn colouring with applications such as Coloriage 2
. It is a program for children to teach them colouring.
- Database: Coloriage 2 offers the main function to teach young children coloring. Its method is simple; it has more than one thousand drawings ready to be colored in its database, from the easiest to most complex. The child can choose the image and colors to use.
- Backup: when the child is satisfied with his work, he can save the drawing in the database of the application. What is interesting is that the images are saved in BMP or JPEG format so that they can be shared or printed for other use. In addition, it can convert them to HTML so that they can be integrated into a web page.
- Download: even if we have a wide range of images in Coloriage 2's database, users are still given the ability to download ones from the Internet. It is even possible to create your own drawing with the help of this application.
- Getting started: being a software dedicated to children, Coloriage 2 is entirely easy to use. Kids can easily handle the process thanks the colorful and intuitive interface of the application.
- The software is available for free.
- Nothing special to report.