pits gamers against each other in real-time races. This Player versus Player game enables to enter to an interactive and instantaneous rally with another online racer. A turf war will determine who owns the control and gets others' respect. The gamer can bet on his performance or just show it off.
- Opponents: since this game requires Internet connection to work, opponents will be found online. It will only take a little time to search for a pilot and the gamer has to choose among all other connected challengers. Once the racer selected, Racing Rivals can start.
- Car configuration: before choosing the competitor, the racer has to pick up a brand new car. Racing Rivals gathers a collection of licensed cars ranging from McLaren to BMW. Body kits to turbochargers can affect the performance of the racing car. That is why, before the competition, it is possible to test and upgrade cars' capability.
- Victory and betting: the race over, the two opponents can have their score and race time record showed up on the interface. For tournaments world tour, the gamer can bet on cash or car. Stakes are high. If not, the victory can just be used as Personal, no bet.
- Multiplayer game: fierce and enthusiasts gamers gamble on their car or cash thanks to the game's community. All Racing Rivals members can exchange tips to earn cash, play with the most invincible racer and organize a competition with multiple online gamers.
- Racing Rivals does not cost a penny.
- It is compatible with iPhone4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch and optimized for iPhone5.
- The design is ahead of its time.
- It is only available in English.
Latest update on March 11, 2014 at 05:03 AM.