is a battling MMO puzzle game for iOS devices. It mainly consists in finding monsters and battling them by matching 3 or more blocks. The player is attacking another monster enemy when blocks are matched. The quick strategy guides players in providing detailed images, hits and tips on how to play the game. It is developed by PennyPop.
- Design: Battle Camp offers users a cartoony design for each game level and ditto for characters that are colorful. The option "LIVE Virtual World" enables to explore hundreds of monsters in virtual.
- Hatch monsters and explore new worlds: more than 400 monsters are available on the game's database. From them, the player can capture and raise monsters to fight against other monsters in Real-Time PVP (Player Versus Player) Tournaments.
- Gameplay: gamers experience working with characters and modern design. To advance to another level, characters can be leveled up. For this, the gamer has to gain experience points by battling monsters or completing quests.
- Massively Multiplayer Online game: Battle Camp is a multiplayer video game. Gamers can form a Troop with other friends and other players. This is making this game interesting and challenging.
- Enhancements: based on the feedback of many top players, Battle Camp players can now profit from several changes on this latest version. For instance, the base bonuses of new passives have been increased.
- This game is multilingual (English, Italian, Thai, Turkish and French)
- It is fun and addictive.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on March 25, 2014 at 07:19 AM.