designed by Gumi Inc is a Role Playing Game destined for iOS devices. It can work on both iPad and iPhone. The game is settled in the Grand Gaia, the world of gods. Players have to summon different heroes and beasts to confront the Fallen God Maxwell. This application is downloadable free of charge.
- Form a squad: Brave Frontier enables gamers to create a five-unit squad among over 200 legendary heroes and ancient beasts. Apart from that, the squad can be helped by another player sending a hero or a beast.
- PvP Arena: the player can pit their best squads against other players on a Player versus Player Arena. It is possible to send friend request or challenge request to other friends. Another option also lets gamers exchange tips to access to higher level.
- Elemental strength: each unit of the squad is mastering the elemental strengths that are Fire, Water, Thunder, Dark and Light. Once the squad created, powers will be combined to fight God Maxwell.
- Interface: the game's interface is intuitive and well-designed. Controls and commands can be seen on the right top of the interface. They can be accessed with simple taps and swipes on Brave Frontier screen.
- It is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Brave Frontier is the number one Classic Style RPG game in Japan.
- The game is only available in English and Japanese.
Latest update on March 27, 2014 at 08:18 AM.