is a racing video game first released for iOS devices on October 10, 2012. The user is role-playing a taxi driver who has to pick up customers to the final destination. Time is money and once a destination is reached, customers' fare is added to the total money earned by the driver. The game is developed by Hitmaker, Strangelite, and Sega Studios and published by Sega, Acclaim, GamCube and Activiison.
- Gameplay: gamers are led to compete against the lock. They have to select the duration (5 or 10 minutes) to finish the taxi in order to earn money. They will also be judged depending on how long it took to complete the journey. Crazy Taxi offers four drivers and cabs to select among.
- Soundtrack: Crazy Taxi is notable for its soundtrack. For this iOS version, it features the original soundtracks of Bad Religion and The Offsprint. Thanks to these, players enter in a world of excitement and racing.
- Route: during the ride, Crazy Taxi offers fierce environments such as large hills and angled ramps for parked transporters. Other obstacles are blocking the road such as slow buses and cable cars that are just there to get on gamers' nerves. Nevertheless, if the driver keeps calm and manages to overcome all obstacles, he is going to win a lot.
- This game can work with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Bug fixed for this version.
- 16 mini games are made available at users' disposal.
- This game is only available in English.
- It does not support iPad Gen 1, iPhone 3G/3GS and iPod touch Gen 1, 2 and 4.