is a game enabling players to raise baby dragons on islands in the sky. They have to be provided with all the necessary items (Islands, food, paths and location decorations) to complete the construction of the dragon park. This construction game is developed and designed by BackFlip Studios. It can work on both iPhone and iPad.
- Collect and feed: all dragons begin as eggs. It is the player's task to hatch them out and feed them to create adorable and powerful little monsters. Dragons can be given names and their island decorated with several items (mountain, greenery and habitats).
- Hybrid combinations: with DragonVale, it is possible to unite two dragons to give exceptional hybrid combinations. It may happen that some dragons are hard to breed. But this situation is created to make users learn patience.
- Dragon races competition: once players think dragons are powerful enough, they can make them challenge other dragons. The dragon winner will gain awesome prizes and gold. The prize can help decorate the island.
- Play tourist: DragonVale gamers can visit other parks and trade gifts. This can be done via taping on Game Center and Facebook accounts. It is possible to visit other online friends' islands and vote for or against.
- DragonVale is available in several languages including French, Chinese and Spanish.
- This game is downloadable free of charge.
- It is compatible with iPod touch and is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Nothing special to report.