is a duck training game that is available for iOS devices. It offers several mini-games therein with captivating music for each session and level. For this latest version, minor bugs are fixed and 5 hats added for girls. This iOS game is developed and published by MoFunZone Inc.
- Mini-games: Duck Life stacks up 15 mini-games for players to enjoy. Indeed, gamers can choose among several options that may be running, flying, climbing, swimming or jumping. There are still other options that can be discovered once the game installed on the iOS. Apart from that, Duck Life also offers more than 30 races. It is mainly about a race against other ducks to win tickets and coins for the great tournaments.
- Customizable: this option makes Duck Life quite entertaining and funny. Gamers can choose to dress duck up with hats and hairstyles. They also have to select among 6 different duck worlds that are Grassland, Mountains, City, Swamp, Glacier and Volcano.
- Support Retina display: Duck Life can work with Retina display iOS devices. Let's note here that Retina Display can support roughly 300 or more pixel per inch (with high resolution and pixel density). This game is optimized for this technology and iPhone 5. Thanks to this, graphics are outstanding.
- Duck Life is a funny and entertaining game.
- It can work on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and is optimized for iPhone 5.
- This application is only available in English.