is a simulation game where the user has to play farmer. He will have to raise and breed animals in the farm. There is also a planting field that can be exploited for different types of farming. He has to expand the ranch and trade with other players.
- Livestock farming: in this game, the players' goal is to become the best-known farmer and own the biggest farm in the village. At the beginning, he has to breed animals such as pigs, sheep and cows. They have to be given the best food and place to live.
- Agriculture: apart from livestock farming, Hay Day players can also plant different kinds of fruit and vegetables in the garden. They will have to own and use the best and appropriate techniques to obtain the best harvest.
- Multiplayer game: gamers can transform crops into finished products and sell them on the market. To this end, they can create bakeries, diaries or other factories. Thanks to the Internet connection, the gamer can chat with other online neighbors and trade with them.
- Customization: if the farmer sells products and earns enough money, he can buy some materials to renovate the farmhouse. With simple taps and swipes, the gamer is given the ability to put barn, cattle and others in the place they want them.
- Hay Day is downloadable free of charge.
- It can be played on Game Center and Facebook.
- This app supports Retina display (available on numerous devices).
Latest update on April 10, 2014 at 01:34 AM.