is a kind of arcade game where the player has to guide THE VESSEL on a winding-up and deadly Rollercoaster. THE VESSEL is not self-powered; it is up to the gamer to lead it and try not to crush down. It can work on both iPhone and iPad and is developed by Kevin Ng.
- Gameplay: with IMPOSSIBLE ROAD, players experience this same illusion of danger as in real Rollercoaster experience. The only exception is that they are the driver and have the goal to keep THE VESSEL right on the Rollercoaster wheel to score and upgrade to another level. They are immersed in an adventure where they have to navigate hair-pin bends, upside down jumps and more.
- Controls: guiding the engine requires self-control and smoothness when tapping and swiping on the screen of the device. To turn left, the gamer has to touch the left side and ditto for the right side. Concerning scores, a tap of the Quiz Restart button is enough to enable this.
- Game Center Leaderboards: IMPOSSIBLE ROAD can be played on Game Center. Thanks to this, the player can easily see his score appear online on Game Center Leaderboards. He can also have a look at others and challenge the highest score.
- Miscellaneous: apart from these features, IMPOSSIBLE ROAD supports Retina Display on some iOS devices for a better view of the game. Sounds are original and mainly minimal techno tracks are played during all levels on the game.
- IMPOSSIBLE ROAD is addictive.
- This game is paid and is only available in English.
Latest update on April 15, 2014 at 08:20 AM.