Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North®
is a reconstruction and adventure card game where players have to rebuild an invaded empire and slay enemies. Gamers are heroes in the story. Indeed, the player has to decide whether to save the Kingdom of the late King Lot of Lothian or not. The game is developed and published by Kabam.
- Gameplay: the widowed queen Morgause is calling on the gamer's generosity and knight abilities to save the kingdom. Picts have devastated her kingdom, killed the king and now, she needs helps to get out of it. The player is assigned the task to rebuild the city and construct Cottages to provide refuges for citizens.
- Construction tools: gamers are given several tools for the reconstruction of the kingdom. Among others, they can build Cottages, Barracks and even Storehouse to shelter food, wood and stone. The gamer has to choose the type of materials for the construction (Wood, Stone or Ore) and wins a reward.
- Multiplayer: when re-building the empire, the player can call on other online players' help to form alliance and conquer enemies. Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North® also offers different tournaments where the player can fight with another one or create a troop to fight against another one.
- Improvements: this version has been improved in terms of alliances thanks to the new Recommended Alliance Panel proposed on settings. The Crimson Mage Troops tournament enables players perform attacks with incredible power.
- Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North® is available in several languages including English, French and Spanish.
- It offers a chat box where players can share strategies.
- It is downloadable free of charge.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on June 3, 2014 at 03:13 AM.