is an interactive mobile game that works on Android. The player has to fly behind the wheel of a Grumman F-14A Tomcat to save the country and battle against threats from the Soviet Union. It can also be used and considered as a tool for learning aircraft history. This game is developed and published by Dramastic Interactive.
- Gameplay: players are absorbed in a military and aircraft experience. The story begins in 1950s where the U.S. Navy was searching for a high-endurance interceptor to fight enemies. The fighter aircraft is provided the supersonic, twinjet F-14 Tomcat. All equipments, armament and flight controls are put at the player's disposal.
- Game modes: A.C.E. Tomcat offers two modes. The first one, "Info Mode" enables to learn about all weapons, avionics, systems and control surfaces packed with the F-14 Tomcat. Here, the gamer can read over 50 different info markers as well as thousands of lines of original text. Concerning the "Action Mode", the player can execute flight maneuvers, fire weapons and even change weapons load-outs.
- Weaponry: concerning armament, the gamer can launch Sparrow and Sidewinder missiles and flares. Another option enables to tap on an icon and unleash the activation of the Paveway II laser-guided bomb. The built-in M61A1 Vulcan cannon can play a significant function.
- A.C.E Tomcat enables users to interact with a 3D model of the Grumman F-14 Tomcat.
- Graphics can match the smallest to the largest tablets.
- There is nothing special to report.
Latest update on May 30, 2014 at 07:43 AM.