remaining one of the world's largest trailers available on the Web can now work on Android phones and tablets. This version is downloadable on Google Play. The access to products only requires the user to be connected via his Amazon account. Once connected, item's details, purchase and other options are accessible.
- Search option: once logged into Amazon for Android, the user can start by typing a keyword related to a given product to see appear the result immediately on the interface. It is also possible to browse items per department store. With all products appearing therein, he is given the freedom to compare prices, add items in Cart and check for reviews.
- Product detail: the interface of the application is displaying all kinds of information related to an item. Let's cite for example, its price, name as well as its supermarket price. A tap on a product is enough to reveal details about it such as manufacturer and size.
- Online purchase: after picking up items, Amazon also enables to pay for it via the interface. In fact, this app provides payment and shipping options for all users. Orders, Wish List and the account setting can all be managed on the mobile phone or tablet just like with the Website version.
- Security and privacy settings: whether it is for purchasing a product, opening an account or other actions can all be performed in full security. Amazon purchase processes are all routed through Amazon's secure Servers to provide a more protected transaction.
- Amazon allows users to perform a phone call to Amazon Customer Service.
- It is possible to scan bar codes.
- It is free to download and install.
- Nothing special to report.