Bloons TD 5
is the fifth series of this Tower Game. It is developed and published by Ninja Kiwi which has first been released in December 2012. This version is especially destined for Android mobile phones and tablets. Enemies are Bloons; the player has to command monkeys to shoot them. Scores increase as Bloons are blown up into pieces.
- Gameplay: the gamer will have to choose among several types of towers and traps to defend monkeys against Bloons. They can make use of several weapons to stop invasion. For this version, enemies are even tougher to defy. It also offers over 50 Game Center Achievements and Challenges that the player can win.
- Tools and modes: Bloons TD 5 lets gamers profit from about 21 towers and over 350 Missions (10 Special and the others are Random). In order to quickly upgrade to another level, gamers can call on Special Agents. It is worth to note that this app offers three different modes plus the brand new Impoppable mode that is more challenging.
- Enhancements: Bloons TD 5 has been improved in terms of graphics and soundtracks. Apart from that, new Special Agents such as Radadacty and new a Monkey lab have been added. A new tower called Heli Pilot has also been introduced in this version.
- Bloons TD 5 is available in several languages such as English, German and Turkish.
- Bloon enemies are getting tougher for this latest version including Camos, ZOMG and Regrower Bloons.
- Two players can work together to custom co-op tracks.
Latest update on September 22, 2016 at 04:44 PM.