is a puzzle game where the player has to match three or more candies (of the same shape and color) to see them disappear. The aim is to win the highest score and points and show them off. This game developed and published by Tomahawk Software, is now available on Google play. This version is particularly designed for Android devices.
- Graphics: what differentiates Candy Pop from others is its being endowed with super-sharp and high-catching graphics. Images are yummy cupcakes, peppermint candies and others combined with a showy wall. They are good-looking and make quite a lot of gamers addictive.
- Levels: Candy Pop grants gamers with different levels that they can play at any time. A session can be paused and resumed at any time. In all, this game offers exactly 500 levels each one having their own scores to reach. Once the score is reached, the player can enter to another level, which is sure to be more difficult than the preceding one.
- Controls and gameplay: gamers just have to align three or more candies with simple swipes of the finger. The creation of combos enables candies to blow up and that way, increases points and scores. As the player reaches a certain level, creating combos will become harder than ever. Candy Pop is at the same time, a combination of simplicity and challenge.
- Candy Pop is an addictive puzzle game that is adapted for all people of all ages.
- The interface of the game is plain and intuitive to promote a better handling.
- There is nothing special to report.
Latest update on May 13, 2014 at 01:00 AM.