Emulator Games Database
is an application for emulating video game console's behavior. Thanks to this app, gamers can easily enjoy retro games or hacked games on the Android mobile phones or tablets. It contains all the most famous emulator apps that are available on Google Play. This application is developed and published by Echang Net Inc.
- Compatibility with other Operating Systems: right at the beginning, the gamer is asked to select a system. In all, Emulator Games Database provides a game list for 27 operating systems including Atari, Commodore, Nintendo, Sega and Neo Geo. There are still others that are available once the app is downloaded on the Android.
- Emulator apps: Emulator Games Database is offering an extensive games list in its database. Some of them are the most popular on Google Play and some are just detected by this app. The app lets appear the genre of the game and the System. The gamer can have games of different genres.
- Search option: to seek for an emulator, the player just has to type the game name or browse all proposed games by letter, rank or genre. Thanks to this option freshly integrated to the app, Emulator Games Database users can easily find the emulators of his choice.
- Emulator Games Database is available in several languages including French, Italian and Russian.
- Detected emulator apps are launched directly without the need of Google Play.
- It is downloadable free of charge.
- The app can recommend emulator to the gamer via the interface.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on May 26, 2014 at 02:22 AM.