Edgar Allan Poe: Morgue (Full)
is a detective fiction game where the player has to solve a dark crime in the Rue Morgue. He is assigned the task of finding hidden clues that can solve the murder case. The game is based on Edgar Allan Poe's "Murder in the Rue Morgue" and is developed and published by Big Fish Games. This version is especially destined for Android devices.
- Gameplay: the gamer is put in the shoes of the assistant of the famed C. August Dupin in solving dreadful murder and kidnapping. The sound of a screaming woman and then a bare silence can be heard at the beginning of the game. In Edgar Allan Poe: Morgue (Full), the player has to enter the character of a detective, select all clues leading to the murderer and solve the dark crime.
- Investigation: for the investigation, Edgar Allan Poe: Morgue (Full) provides the player with different settings and various objects (Pocket Watch, Chess Piece and other objects) scattered on the scene. There, some objects can be sorted and selected to be the "murder weapon". Selecting clues can lead to the solution of the puzzle game.
- Configurable: some settings can be customized in Edgar Allan Poe: Morgue (Full). For instance, the gamer is given the ability to control the sound volume. All moves and actions can be done with simple taps, tilts, and tabs.
- Edgar Allan Poe Morgue (Full) offers a super gameplay.
- Graphics are of high quality and gorgeous.
- The interface is plain and intuitive.
Latest update on May 30, 2014 at 07:46 AM.