Greenify (Donation Package)
is a donation key that can activate some experimental features of Greenify. The process does not require ROOT which is making it quite helpful. Let's remember that Greenify is a free application that can stop apps from lagging the device and leeching its battery. It can work on all Android devices and is developed by Oasis Feng.
- Greenify features: when lots of apps are installed on a mobile phone or tablet, it may become slower and the battery hungrier. Greenify detects all apps running on the Android device. It can put some misbehaving apps into hibernation. Anyway, it does not launch anything without the user's permission.
- Boost Mode: this donation key enables to perform hibernation as well as other operations without root routine. This means that the device slowing down and buggy apps' issues are solved. Greenify (Donation Package) also allows almost all system apps to be hibernated in Greenify.
- GCM and Notifications: Greenify (Donation Package) can be used to wake up some hibernated apps directly via Google Cloud Messaging (a.k.a. C2DM). This cannot be accessed with some apps which create their own services to wake up. After hibernation, this key can also be configured to send notifications.
- Greenify (Donation Package) is completing Greenify's task.
- It can block abuse used by some apps.
- It is integrated with a Wake-up Tracker.
- It is easy to install.
- There is nothing special to report.
Latest update on June 5, 2014 at 02:40 AM.