Active Desktop Calendar
makes your desktop a useful tool to help you well manage your time. Easy to use, it comes with an intuitive and clean graphical user interface and which is downloadable free of charge.
- Calendar: as its name points it out, Active Desktop Calendar is made of a calendar fully supported and displayed on your desktop. With its attractive design, it decorates your computer screen and at the same time is really useful since it is a calendar. It can also be used as an agenda, you just have to click on a day, enter the event name, date and so forth and the program will notify you afterwards.
- Outlook: apart from that, Active Desktop Calendar will display with the calendar information related to MS outlook. Indeed, the program includes a tool which directly loads contacts, tasks, appointment from the mailing program’s database. Due to this feature, you can also directly connect to your contact via LAN in order to check their schedules.
- Screen saver: Active Desktop Calendar comes with a screen saver option which offers you the choice to use this program as a part of desktop or the default screen saver or both. To activate this option, all you have to do is to edit basic settings such as timing and voila.
- Google: one of most outstanding features of this program might be its ability to support Ical and Google calendar. This gives you the opportunity to get and to export files from and to iCal calendar as well as reading Google Calendar hour.
- Active Desktop Calendar downloading is free.
- Its interface is fully customizable
- It includes a feature that backups data automatically.
- Calendar can be printed.
- This is a trial version which expires after 42 days of use.
Latest update on January 7, 2013 at 02:03 AM.